Toymotor

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Toymotor

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 01, 2014 7:44 am

another account spent
Attachments
Untitled.png
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu May 01, 2014 8:23 am

who is he? cant say ive ever seen him on.... :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 pm

A douche. Plays FFA and accuses us PiTs of teaming... :lol:

nub.

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu May 01, 2014 6:26 pm

The old teaming comment lol, it's shared between the same 3 odd people over the last however many years lol

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 pm

yeh its gronk the knob :)
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu May 01, 2014 7:34 pm

haha

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu May 01, 2014 7:43 pm

gronk, quirk... all the same to me :D

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Thu May 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Seems to be an influx of hacers at the moment too. will be nice if QL decides to get rid of them for a while again.

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu May 01, 2014 9:36 pm

There appears to be a few selections for people when it comes to bots just had a skim then so they are still hacking from what i can tell the bots have come along way in abilities for the hackers to use since the bots around that i seen a few years ago.

Check this post out and the capabilities and possibilities of this so called colorbot particluary read the code or commands in the post near the top of this thread posted by "pafjanui"

Now go dl it and own, its not as good as PiT hax though :P

http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/quake ... orbot.html

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri May 02, 2014 2:12 am

I can understand trolling with hace for a few days at most but I can't understand the mentality of people who make a hobby of it. It can't be very fulfilling.

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed May 07, 2014 12:57 am

Fuck I hope Mr. Sparkle isn't back lol
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed May 07, 2014 4:17 am

Return to “Talk Zone”