Minecraft Lovers or Players

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skrillexthesecond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Minecraft Lovers or Players

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 pm

I am currently running a server for minecraft online 122.148.247.54 <--- Reply with ur minecraft names so ci can Rank u or op u

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm a minecraft virgin, is it scary in there?

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 am

lol no not really

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 pm

That's what KTC is into ATM. I'll point this Out to her.

kill_the_chicken
Clan Member

Postby kill_the_chicken » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm

oh yeah i play that!

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm

hahah i'll come check it out sometime :P maybe even BUILD A QUAKE MAP ON IT like i did with aero in singleplayer hheheeheheheheh
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:26 pm

saw a vid on youtube of dm6 in minecraft, was epic!

Renzokuken

Re: Minecraft Lovers or Players

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

well tell me when u guys want teh server up

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 pm

leave ur minecraft name so i make u admin and op

Return to “Talk Zone”