Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Skrillexthesecond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:22 am

Skrillexthesecond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 am

Kimahri
Clan Member

Re: Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Postby Kimahri » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:19 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 am

I couldn't sleep and got stuck on that weird part of youtube :roll:

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Lol.. that's fucked up! :)

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 pm

yet so arousing... lol

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm

lmao that is fucked up

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:05 am

i won't comment on that phat clip :P

that owen campbell guy is pretty cool

how did he get from 2 noes to the next stage?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:51 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 pm

oo that's a big one gubs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project

during the manhattan project the workers wore boots with nails securing the soles. the nail deteriorated so quickly there were problems galore because flouride is the most deconstructive element to matter on the planet. so they figure it's good to put in the water. one part of the scietific community produces reports saying it's good for our health (teeth), another part says its it is a toxin and poisonous to human beings. interestingly enough the former work for govt. agencies (and special interest groups like colgate owned by people who own banks) known for democide and the latter are known for attempting to publish the truth while being demonised.

sigh...so much wool to cut from the eyes that don't see...

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Our govt. seems to approve of poison everywhere, i dont get it. I am off to Roxby Downs next week to shoot (with reknowned director David Bradbury) a doco on the protest happening outside the gates of hell (gate of the Olympic Dam uranium mine) Should be exciting. Big music festival happening so hopefully there will be many groupies :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 pm

@H - impenetrable - lol

@gubs - wow...any chance you can share the doco after it's made?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 am

Sifz, i think its set to go to ABC or SBS when its done (includes footage of India's disasterous nuclear industry) so not sure of its sharing permissions yet... if i can i will... this film is not intended to be hidden away....

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 pm

thats my vid of my server guys

Return to “Talk Zone”