My Songs

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bobchiken

My Songs

Postby bobchiken » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:18 pm

I'm putting the "sensual" back into "nonconsensual"

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:45 pm

first of all turboupload is shit, fkn popups and waiting around. Fuck turboupload, fuck it in its stupid ass.

existential - not too shabby, bit of a maiden thing there at the start. It has a sort of dream theater prog style to it, which is not really my sort of thing, but still not bad. I'm fairly impressed considering you're only like, what, 15? Or whatever. Solo was a bit flat (not off key or anything, just unexciting). Pretty good arrangement, nothing overstays its welcome, moves between sections very smoothly.

I'll listen to the other one later :)

Rock
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:59 pm

LOL...I am with spud on turboupload, fkn cnut of a thing.........

Yeh existential, doesnt sound too bad, who plays bass, dont mind the bass at all, and who plays guiatr, or is that u playing everything??? If it is, You have some talent there for a youg dude, pity quality sucksm would breathe a whole new life it was half decent quality. :)

bobchiken

Postby bobchiken » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:02 pm

I'm putting the "sensual" back into "nonconsensual"

Return to “Rock's Music”