new music

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GURU » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:06 pm

"yeah, but jethro tull suck"

forgive me 4 being so ignorant, but just what exactly do they SUCK ? haha hehe :D
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:12 pm

Hahahah. A week Kami! That was keen. Quite some months I'd say. Only just decided to look in here today.

Yes. I support Kami. Jethro Tull are good!!! Only pooftas don't like them! (See posts above if proof is needed) :D

Oh and don't forget Dio was in Rainbow prior to Black Sabbath...

PS to Kami. I forgot to bring the dvd when we met. If you can hold on till July, I will bring it with me to Canberra.
Did I just say that?

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:35 pm

No worries kanon :D
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 pm

check out a aussie band called airbourne,they are really good if ya like ac/dc
been described as ac/dc with the singer from jet

Return to “Rock's Music”