Axl Rose to Front AC/DC

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Axl Rose to Front AC/DC

Postby Dv8 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 am

Brian Johnson it seems has been forced into retirement due to well " Deafness " if he doesnt stop he risks becoming totally deaf .

With 10 remaining shows on the tour rumors have been rife Axl Rose is to front AC/DC as a guest lead vocalist .

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-ne ... g-for-acdc

http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/92539

http://www.skynews.com.au/culture/showb ... eport.html

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:00 pm

so glad i seen them before he left
they should just let it go
ac/dc will never be ac/dc without Brian imo

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:19 am

Agreed.

Still, of all people, that asshat?

I'd vote for anyone else instead of him.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:16 am

Yer Angus being carefull about things like Phill Rudds Problems , you would think Axl is a bit of a loose cannon as well ...

They should have retired when Malcolm retired imo , not a good way to go out but this aint any better ...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:03 am

Good call, here's hoping he doesn't fuck with the legacy.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Damn stupid idea. Just don't think he is the right person for the job.

I'm glad I went to their last Brissy concert now. They were good, but I agree that they should now retire.
Did I just say that?

Return to “Rock's Music”