AC/DC New Album Finished

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AC/DC New Album Finished

Postby Dv8 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 pm

ohhhhhhh yeah , cant wait for this one

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Just for you 2 - Dv8 & Scummy :D

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:45 pm

best vid ever of Thunderstruck , i have the donningtom concert Dvd , awsome concert and Chris slade was a great drummer at the time ....just pity if you needed a leak :P , I was front row at Adelaide concert , looked around and a chick was squating next to me lol ....Security handing us bottles of water , great show , cant wait for them to come again , no matter what state me and my bro are there :-) ....

New album due for release in November ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Rock or Bust ?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ac ... 7069572711

Seems to be the title of there next Studio album to be released on November 28th

followed by tour next yr , cant wait :-D

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Seems Dementia is the culprit for malcoms retirement , but 61 is very young to get dementia of that severity ...

https://au.launch.yahoo.com/features/ar ... -dementia/

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Oh snap!

AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd gets charged with attempting to procure a murder

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/mus ... z3IH4DkcOt

Return to “Rock's Music”