Rock is Alive

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rock
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rock is Alive

Postby Rock » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey all, I am back from rehab, and the dark side of rock n roll.... time to post some serious and cool music guys....hope your all well, my son James, said to get back on here and rock out :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Heya M8 - Great to see you giggin @ PiT again :)

Grab a copy of Quake Live, its free fraggin fun :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Rock
Clan Member

Postby Rock » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeh my son told me about it mate, i need to get off crappy laptops and get a decent machine again and play :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Re: Rock is Alive

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 pm

heya rock, long time m8 :D
look forward to catching you on the servers :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:25 am

hey mate wtf u been doing
great to hear from you again mate ........ been a while
get online and come have a frag man

INKoRP

Re: Rock is Alive

Postby INKoRP » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 am

Return to “Rock's Music”