ACDC New AlBUM

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ACDC New AlBUM

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 pm

ACDC r working on a new album and world tour .

Brian Johnson was quoted as saying that after the end of the Black Ice tour None of
the guys wanted to go home and are already getting bored . The Black Ice tour Grossed
$417 Million and sold 5.1 million Albums .

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm

man they are the best band.................... eva imo
i have still got all my old vinyl records from the begining ........... high voltage, 1975 i think it was
most of the ppl here were not even born then lol
i was 9 yo and my mum did not want to buy it for me but i cracked a mental so my sister went and got it
been hooked ever since
i have never seen them live as i could never afford it
i will go if they come back this time
i have got "live at the river plate" and it is awsome !

they are true rock legends!

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Seen them 4 times live , fantastic show , worth the 5 hrs in the cue :-)
Got some wicked video of angus doing a solo about 5 feet from me at the Adelaide concert .

Who made who concert was the best one imo , riot and ppl outside knocked the fence over to get in .
Ballbreaker tho , brian johnson sitting on the swinging wrecking ball singing ballbreaker , awsome .

Scumbag have a look at "rockers and rollers" Brian johnsons Autobiography that he wrote himself , just released .
Great laugh ..

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm

i will do
cheers man

Return to “Rock's Music”