CARCASS

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cug
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CARCASS

Postby cug » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 am

Carcass reformed & coming to Australia! :D
http://www.pyromusic.net/index.php?p=gigs_dates

Anyone else going to see them?
I was a huge Carcass fan back in the 90's, love all their albums - from the grindcore stuff to the straight rock they did before they broke up.
Not a big fan though of the stoner-rock bands the members did after they split, or Gossow-era Arse Enema :P

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 am

Necroticism is my favourite death metal album of all time and I love Heartworks as well, but the early stuff is terrible and Swan Song is pure crap (twinkle, twinkle black star? Gay). Was planning to see them, but my interest has waned, might check and see if there are any tickets left for Sydney and see how I go.
Never liked Arch Enemy either, but I don't like that melo-death shit in general, and yeah, Gossow is a terrible vocalist. Never heard anything that Jeff Walker did (didn't bother with his album of country covers...)

Return to “Rock's Music”