Who's listening to what?

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

Leone
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Leone » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 pm

I got a whole bunch of My Bloody Valentine live shows. They've just recently reformed after a decade....so there's some good recordings out there, including 30 minute versions of "You Made Me Realise". Not going to post any YouTube links (because it's blocked at work), but it's UK post-punk with a unique guitar sound. They have also been clocked as one of the loudest bands ever....over 130db! :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Been revisiting one of my favorite bands of yesteryear - Return to Forever - and ran across this cover youtube vid ... mellow rendition ... prolly no ones taste but mine, none the less. enjoy.....[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUfGVupMohw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUfGVupMohw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Rock's Music”