VADER motherfuckers, VADER!!!

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spud
Wiggles

VADER motherfuckers, VADER!!!

Postby spud » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:21 pm

I know none of you cunts appreciate the finer arts of Death Metal, but I'm heading up to Sydney this weekend to catch the legendary Polish Death Metal band Vader live on stage! This is in the neighbourhood of you old bogan kents going to see ACDC to me so I'm pretty fuckin keen. I got no camera so probably no pics but you should have a listen to them, their newest album especially is some fierce old skool death metal to which it would be fun to kill your enemies (and hell, even your friends)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Rock's Music”