Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away Irish Tour 1974

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobitor
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away Irish Tour 1974

Postby Noobitor » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:40 pm

I seen this guy at the old Cloudland venue in Brisbane in the late 70's
Was my first ever rock concert ,and still blown away today :D

Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I love it mate, sounds a bit Led Zepish (I guess a sign of the times) Some awesome music (most of my fave music) made in the 70's unfortunately was born in 70's so I got the 80's rofl :roll:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Cool Jay , I'm finding heaps good old stuff on youtube ,some gems here and there i'll post .
the double LP 1974 irish tour has some classic Rory Gallagher tracks
yer funny how music has a cycle and the different decades have a sound
the best music is timeless though
Cheers :D
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

jay
Clan Member

Re:

Postby jay » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Return to “Rock's Music”