Into the PiT Frag movie music!

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

Kimahri
Clan Member

Into the PiT Frag movie music!

Postby Kimahri » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Alot of classics there :P

They would go well in a frag vid i reckon don't really listen to as much metal as i use too. decent tunes though :)

My idea of frag vid tunes would be electronic but bpms that suit the speed of quake. Psy trance would fit it perfectly :)

Never made a frag vid before but if i was going to id probably try and use the music as the primary thing and try to sync each frag based on the sound playing lol, You could make some pretty mad combos esp with the really chopped up samples :) Psy isn't every ones cup of tea though :P

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 pm

mate rock had a guitar solo called grind
if i knew how to get in contact with him u could get permission to use it
it is fkn awsome
so if any one knows how to get in contact with rock (Paul) let us know

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Anything but linkin park should be right.

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbrZ6Klny4 Found these guys just the other night, would like to put this tune in the movie aswell :D

Scummy if you could get me that tune from rock that'd be awesome! This is the PiT frag movie and he's still apart of PiT I guess :)

hehe I agree with ya there ske7chy! Haven't got anything against LP but they're severely overused for anything video related lol
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 am

9/10 frag vids are linkin park.

Good music but yeah way too over used. (statistics may or may not be right.)

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 am

i'd suggest some music... but you guys would probably laugh
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am

i have the song mate
i just need rock's permission for it to be used
when he sent it to me he asked that i do not broadcast it or post it online

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:53 am

scummy, rock posted it here fkn yonks ago, the link is dead now... ive got a copy of it also, fkn rockin piece... pm spud, if any one has rock's contact spud prolly will
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 pm

its britney spears isn't it? lol :P

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 am

ok i remember him posting a link here now
kami send me your email addy and i send it to ya
i dont think i can upload it here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its 4.5 meg
cheers

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re: Into the PiT Frag movie music!

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm

wohoo it worked
this solo rox
Attachments
Grind.rar
(4.65 MiB) Downloaded 151 times

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Kim... if you use rock's song, make sure you give him due credit... in the credits... in ya face mang :)
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm

just for the record, I have no idea how to get in contact with Rock. I'd guess the only person who can who has popped his head in recently is Leone.

also, just for the record, Linkin Park IS FUCKING GAY - COCKSUCKINGLY FUCKING GAY.

Return to “Rock's Music”