2 For Joy - Let The Bass Kick

\m/>_<\m/

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, Rock, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sifz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2 For Joy - Let The Bass Kick

Postby sifz » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Hardy and I were chatting tonight and I linked up one of my favourite tracks from the dance scene...thought I'd share it here for more ears to hear :)

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah it prob wont mean anything to anyone else here lol, but nice track. Love pulling out the old ones :)

sifz

Postby sifz » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 pm

hmm I thought there were more here who were interested in music..

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Yeah there would be lol, Not really electronic though. I could be mistaken but it's doubtful :)

sifz

Postby sifz » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:19 pm

yes I should've said "electronic music"...it is a niche thing - you're right I'm sure

sifz

Postby sifz » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 pm

A friend at an audio forum replied to a thread I emulated there of this with:

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:23 am

sifz

Postby sifz » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:54 pm

rotfl voltz :)

*to do the youtube thing in a post - just paste the link in and click on the "youtube" button at the top of the text box :)

Return to “Rock's Music”