Movie icons ?

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Movie icons ?

Postby Dv8 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I use an external HDD to store my movies , then if i want to watch them i plug my HDD into my media player
on the TV .
Does anyone know a way or program that changes AVI/MP4 icons into cover art / movie poster so that it replaces the avi/mp4 icon so that the cover art is the icon similar to how some mp3 files have the cover art instead of the usual mp3 icon ...

Any idea's ?

jof
Clan Member

Re: Movie icons ?

Postby jof » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

Movie Collector - is what I have used in the past on my HTPC. It grabs detailed info and box art from IMDB, Amazon etc when you add movies to it. Haven't used it for a couple of years but you had to add movies one by one which is a pain. Maybe it's changed since. Be nice if it could process a directory automatically. Oh and it's not free either.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 am

Not sure if you have heard of this program but it might be able to pull of what your after also

Tag&Rename
http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm

I sometimes use this to maintain files and albums, never used it for mp4 or associated formats but it has a stack of options, pretty handy tool.. :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:20 pm

cheers thanx guys i,ll check em out

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:31 pm

na none of those work .

i,ll keep searching there must be a program out there that does it !

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Damn that sux, yeah there would have to be some sort of wizz bang file maintenance prog out there for sure :)

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”