Screen Capture

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JuanCarlos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Screen Capture

Postby JuanCarlos » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 pm

A few friends and i just wanna make a few videos for the fun of it and put em on Youtube, but when i record quake live with Fraps my fps is really terrible and I want to find a decent recorder so my fps doesn't shit itself. Any ideas?? :?: :eek:

INKoRP

Re: Screen Capture

Postby INKoRP » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:28 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:17 am

wolf whisperer all the way baby!!!! you can record portions of matches or a whole match from pov's and setup your own camera trails and such!!! and mango also added in a convert for youtube button which will save your pc's upload capabilities! :D also heaps easier to use than wolfcam :)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

JuanCarlos

Postby JuanCarlos » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 am

Not really the smartest of installation is there like a certain way to do it?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:40 am

You should be able to just download the latest version from the wolf whisperer site. And the installer should do the rest. Unless I misinterpreted what you were trying to say? :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”