U/Grade help pls

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

U/Grade help pls

Postby Saratoga » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:00 am

Heya propeller heads,
Some may have read that I recently bought an Asus 7770 vid card, problem was I was running XP for o/s. Whilst the card obviously did solve my extreme overheating drama's it was running on standard windows drivers as it did not have drivers for XP and required Vista or higher to perform.
So I installed Win7 Ultimate and bingo the Asus drivers installed fine... or so I thought. General graphics & resolutions came on board and looked & worked great playing vid's & movies etc... so I jump into QL for a gander and 1st frag with new card, or so I thought.
QL runs like shit with a 2 second super lag, poor mouse control & repeating sounds... fire once & hear 4-6 sounds of shot.
So doing a bit more reading I find Win7 SP1... d/l & install *took longer to install than Win7... but alas QL still runs like shit.
Next was to uninstall & reinstall vid drivers.. result was the same.
Im now at a bit of a loss as to what is the next step... Ideas anyone?
Cheers
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

baest

Postby baest » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 am

max pre-rendered frames or some jazz?

i'd do a driverclean and start from scratch

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am

FFS ... I can be so fkn dumb sometimes lols

So I started at the very beginning and found the drama...
My preloved MSI card was shipped with an Asus install disk...
Piss off the Asus crap and install just the Catalyst Control Centre - Bingo.

... must be the prescription narcotics :roll:

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 am

im on the prescription narcotics atm. stynthentic morphine to be exa ct.
biy they make u feel excellent! :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:01 am

Mate.... I hate the shit, drains what little intelligent presence I have. lols
Its a fine line between wasted junkie, unbearable pain & pleasantly mellow.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 am

yeah i know but my god does it hurt without them! i just had the cartilage in my left knee anchored back down to the bone cause it was floating about in there! :P stoopid bones and such!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”