Crysis autoexec.cfg

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Crysis autoexec.cfg

Postby BUSTER » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:07 am

Just wondered if anyone has done any editing of the crysis game yet. It seems to be not an easy thing as there is so many .cfg's in the game .In editing i mean creating you own .cfg.
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:42 pm

:o When you get that sorted out, could you post it. Are you running it though the optical drive or have you got it on your HD. If you got it on your HD what program you using Alcohol 120 ? thanx

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”