Razor gear

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
IN4ME
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Razor gear

Postby IN4ME » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:11 am

Hello ppl. :D
I got the tarantuala keyboard the other day, first couple of days no problem with it. bueatiful. nice feel to it rather large though. matches the Razor diamond mouse i have need a new board adn why not a razor, the problem is it has to usb port's one for the usb's on the keyboard it'self and the other to power up the keyboard. ( USB 1.1/2.0 ) i don't think that power is the issue here but might have to look at that as a reason for the board not working as it should.being a gaming model this keyboard b4 i installed the drivers was not giving me any grief but now it is. during game play mouse locks up and so does the baord and can hear the sound of the usb connect/disconnect sound this has happened more and more till it is madening and i carn't get into a game more than a couple of minutes before it starts. ONE the mouse i have updated the drivers and shut down hotkeys and on the fly sens, while doing update and firmware on the keybaord gone back to defaults. use two usb ports, one usb port looked in forums visited Razor site . No joy !!!! .. i think that i will uninstall the drivers for it and use it like plug and play cause i think that it was ok till i installled the drivers.i carn't C it using that much power where it would drop in and out like it is connected then disconnected. I have had problems liked this with other hardware once but for the life of me i carn't remember the fix i eventual found !!! anyone got a clue ? plz help.

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:43 am

This seems to be the issue, usb reporting the it cannot find the keyboard. well where did it Go! is that a power issue ? they still rated the board 5/5 and called it a fleeting problem. :twisted: (there it goes again) explain that to me in a CTF overtime . that's when rational thinking goes out the window like the keyboard ! !!!!! the mouse and monitor ect ect ect.... ( and again ) twice in the time it took me to write this up :roll: Is it just another defective comsumerable item to be jumped on like so many things that are about money and greed,rather than quality!So much today is just about getting the money out of ppl. I feeel gulible, i feel rapped and disappointed

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:29 am

If your mouse is plugged into the keyboard's USB, you could try plugging it into a USB on the computer.
I had a cheap usb hub that you had to unplug then plug in again, any thing that you wanted to work again.

BTW, I bought myself a g15 keyboard which also has the orange backlit keys,... looks nice. :)

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:05 pm

I have uninstalled all the Razor drivers and firmaware putin another keyboard and i am getting the same problem mouse freezes to the sound of usb disconnect/reconnect sound got no idea as to wtf is going on now have onlly had this problem since i installed the razor drivers for the keybaord.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:42 pm

try a system restore to b4 u installed the razor drivers
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:40 pm

Hi guru
I uninstall of the Razor drivers. and used my old set up only to have the same problem. Did not have this problem with this mouse or keybaord b4 but am gettting the same usb disconnect/ connect sound i thought that i had eliminated the broken leads but have only just noticed mouse coming on and off ( lead lights ) no way !!!! it carn't of broken!! in the last 3 days. did a system's restre. mouse under warranty at lest. c how my logie 510 goes as the mouuse 1 button shat itself. might have come good haha wishing for miri-call.

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”