Latest and greatest performance /best value.

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GURU » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:28 pm

well here is my review on the antec 900 case!

it is an ok case for the price [very good infact] but has 1 major short coming for some, including me! :(

it is easy enough to fit in the mothebaord but it doesnt have removable tray !

it has easily accessable usb and firewire ports at the top of the case .

the airlflow throughout the case is excellent! 10/10

it has a fairly primative setup with the hdds and cd/dvd drives although effective. [no rubber mounts]

the psu sits at the bottom of the case ! [this is bloody MINT !] 10/10

i think it looks pretty damn sexy when all teh fans are running- black case with blue leds! very sweet!

BUT THE FUKKA is just TOOOOO DAMN SMALLl ! :(

it needs to be about 100mm longer and about 50 mm higher and then it would a bloody great case!

it was a pain in the arse to route everything especially around the vid card so god knows how much worse it would be with the longer 8800GTX ![ fkn nightmare with SLI ] also it was chocked full of power cables at the bottom which was difficult to route as well!
for a 1 card box with minimal drives it would be perfect! NO SLI here folks!

teh GURU verdict - as it stands now 7/10

if it was longer and higher like i said, i would give it a 9/10 !
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”