upgrade.....GURU'S FAVOURITE

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BUSTER » Wed May 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Im using this ram now which has SLI stickers..

http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/pr ... 6400C4.pdf
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed May 02, 2007 8:52 pm

well, there ya go! Same RAM as I have - I didn't know it had the SLI ready sticker of approval :D

GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GURU » Wed May 02, 2007 10:58 pm

i dont get it? wtf has the ram got to do with sli?

must be marketing greatness?
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Wed May 02, 2007 11:38 pm

Attachments
oh_hey_ram.gif
oh_hey_ram.gif (492.46 KiB) Viewed 4101 times

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 03, 2007 10:56 am

i agree

http://www.techwarelabs.com/reviews/memory/oczsli7200/

All this ram needs is the vista sticker

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Thu May 03, 2007 1:32 pm

that was the most rediculous review i have ever read!

u r dead right ther buster !

it is fkn mint ram cos it has got a very good looking sticker on it! :P

This OCZ ram has been signed off by NVIDIA for use in high speed SLI applications with the latest motherboards requiring PC2 ram and SLI conditions.

"This package was vacuum-formed with a very beautiful bright green and silver metallic color inner card with the NVIDIA SLI logo in the upper right corner which nicely displayed the ram in all of its splendor."

Removing the ram for inspection from its packaging, we were pleased to see that the ram comes with a set of glossy black ram-sinks with the NVIDIA SLI READY logo centered on both sides of each stick. The fact that these are specially branded modules, the usual "Z" in the center of OCZ ram has been replaced with the NVIDIA SLI READY badge.

This badge looks extremely cool, because it is a brushed aluminum badge and not a bad sticker. This ram will look amazing in any PC, and especially if you are using or plan on using other NVIDIA products such as in our case. OCZ also provides an easily viewable sticker that contains the particulars of the ram you purchase that include the ram's OCZ part number, type of ram, quantity of ram per stick, if the ram is SLI Ready, and the ram timings per OCZ. The color of the heat spreaders coupled with the color of the ram card (green) makes for a very attractive ram that really accents the NVIDIA logo

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu May 03, 2007 5:22 pm

amazing what will make people spend more money
Long live the =PiT=

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Ok all seems to be running good now ,still cant find the correct drivers on the nvidia site for 7800gtx cards though i think there the 7 series but not sure.

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Thu May 03, 2007 6:44 pm

Probably just filler cos RAM is so goddamn boring to talk about :P
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 pm

:)
Attachments
IMG_2462.JPG
(325.78 KiB) Downloaded 1291 times

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 03, 2007 7:02 pm

:)
Attachments
IMG_2463.JPG
(966.86 KiB) Downloaded 1288 times

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 03, 2007 9:52 pm

IJUSTGOTAMOTHERFUCKINGBLUESCREEN.......FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.....Dont know why yet it was running by it self while i was having beers. Bloody thing.... im gona yell again FUCK

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Thu May 03, 2007 11:28 pm

just out of curiousity what size power supply u got ther Buster?

i would still run the ram at 2.1Volts !

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu May 03, 2007 11:32 pm

yEP TRYED THAT

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Fri May 04, 2007 8:59 am

Its a ANTEC 550w truepower

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”