PDA and GPS navigation or dedicated device?

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rusty
Clan Member

PDA and GPS navigation or dedicated device?

Postby Rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:22 pm

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:47 pm

my guess is the pda with the additional gps thing would be the way to go; that way u kill 2 birds with one stone. im currently looking for a pda, anyone know what is good but reasonably priced? do i avoid any particular brand because its dodgey or what?
Long live the =PiT=

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:53 pm

i have a navman in-car dedicated gps and it rox!

http://www.navman.com/Navman/Templates/ ... 12736.aspx

thats the one i got
Last edited by SCUMBAG on Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:53 pm

Yeh thats the way I'm thinking of going ..ME..

Been looking at some dells specs are not to bad and got good support options.... but I have noticed that ASUS have released a PDA+GPS AIO with 1gb internal memory for about 8 or 9 hundred.

Saw a new AXIM 51v top of the line version go for $499 on ebay and it was an australian seller too.

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:35 pm

I got myself a HP iPAQ today. Connected to an open network lol. on sale from $400 to $240. Bargain!!!
Long live the =PiT=

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”