GURU's putey travels

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GURU » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:15 pm

value for $ i could have kept it to around $1500 but i would have to junk a few things namely the raid setup! probly have to buy a decent case with psu in it of at least 450W! maybe buy cheaper ram!

teh E6300 @ 1.86ghz overclock like crazy too ! but cos ther multiplier is oooo low u have to run a really fsb to compensate to get a big overclock! or run divider for cpu:ram ratio! i prefer to run them at 1:1 if i can!

fun but ! it seems a bit simpler to do than the AMD stuff! pump up the fsb maybe adj cpu vcore and thats it! + make sure u lock the pci bus to std spec! simplicity at its best!
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GURU » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:26 pm

nth bridge chipset gets very hot ! burn da pinkies it does ! if ya hold them ther for n e length of time!

a water block would be good for that ! hehe

heat wise teh parts are-
cpu relatively cool-warm
7600gt vid card with heatpipes warm to a bit warmer!
south bridge chipset warm to towards hot!
north bridge chipset is fkn hot ! it is in a bitch of a spot with this bloody heatpipe cooler on the vid card!
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”