Nero 6.7

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pinkpussy
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nero 6.7

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:19 pm

Anyone know where I can dl this program for FREE?

Thanks in advance :D

:kitty:

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:04 pm

thats getting a bit old now pinkie !
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:24 pm

I know and I have a newer original CD but I cant figure out how to burn successfully and Ob1 only knows how to use 6.7.

See my dilemma :D

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:56 pm

get it at bit torrent. u can download all the diff versions to your hearts content ! hehe :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:57 am

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:03 pm

What the hell is a torrent exactly?

Please excuse my ignorance HeHe :D

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:16 pm

Sort of like a special zip file for internet transfers... but instead of your recieving 1 whole file from 1 source... torrent files "fragment" themselves so you can in effect recieve "fragments" from many different sources that have the file avail.... torrent files require a torrent proggy which tracks the fragments and makes sure your get all teh little bits to make the file complete again... Azureus is prolly in the top 5.... but im sure 1 of teh =PiT= teckies will upgrade my misinformation :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:00 am

Seems like youre unnecessarily jumping through a lot of hoops to burn this CD pinky (ie. having to learn to use bittorrent in order to download an old copy of nero which someone else knows how to use) - wouldn't it be easier to just learn to burn it using your current version of nero? :P

As long as you're using a relatively recent version of nero you should be able to do whatever you're trying to do. What problem exactly are you having with it? There's plenty of tech-heads around here to help!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:49 am

I agree with blink.

Nero 6.7 isn't all that old and you will probably find that almost everthing is exactly the same in Nero 7..... The basic use of the program should be almost identical.

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:35 am

Perhaps the easiest solution has been overlooked. Ob1 simply needs a good boot up the date and told to learn how to use the latest version before you make him your personal hand puppet! ;)

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:51 am

Ok you've given me the confidence to try again with Nero 6.7 if that doesnt work then I am going to make the effort to learn how to use torrent instead. I want to burn Scarface to start with :D so wish me luck!

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:22 am

good luck :)
Long live the =PiT=

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:36 pm

good luck ther pinkie ! :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:19 pm

what format is scareface?
i find that nero is only good for music
heaps of other programs to burn movies that are way better
i use shrink dvd and dvd decrypter to back up dvd's and blindwrite to bun iso,bin/cue files

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:50 am

I need something that is free and really simple to use as I am not 100% confident with burning yet. Yep I also use DVD Shrink to back up the files (that one was piss easy to figure out :D )

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”