Earphones

A cure for all your hardware/software ailments.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, spud, GURU, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 am

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm

get the plantronics777
i have 3 pairs and they are awsome cans
very comfy as well

http://www.scorptec.com.au/computer/38159-gamecom777r2

P

Postby P » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm

why the hell would you get earphones for quake?

Unless you mean headphones?

pooGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby pooGz » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:22 am

zero557
Location: In the corner of your screen just about to snipe you.

Postby zero557 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm

The pair of headphones I have right now are valued at $50, but I got them half-price ($25, maths whiz) :)
~zero557

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 am

i got junk Tt esports.. the packaging cost more, looked good but in no time at all they turned to nothing other than earwarmers
pulled them apart the wiring isn't even isolated, and the mic wire had broken strands. what a mess. hope those plantonics are worth it cause now i need a new pair. WHAt is this shit there selliing now adays at lest i got time out of the older stuff. my ZALmans last 4years. still goood but the mic's fucked. Tt esports 3months voided warranty. razor blackwidow keyboard 2 months old, H keys F&^Ked
KVM switch. Fucked. thank god i got the monitor and pc still workiing.. gott to have something to be gratefull for, :D smiles. the misses and the kids have fucked off. Now i can be grateful for that cause she's taken the house and now she can mo the lawn
instead of bitching about it.

fauX

Postby fauX » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 am

I bought a Steelseries 7H headset about a month ago or so. They're frakkin awesome. They offer the best blend of gaming positional sound and music playback around imho (and in many others' opinions/reviews, which is what got me on to them). Some places sell em for $160-$180 (Harvey Norman sells them for $189...twats) but you can get em for $97 here:

http://www.itspot.com.au/steelseries-7h ... 49562.html

Return to “Spud n GURU's Tech Topics”