Pit redirect

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pit redirect

Postby jof » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:27 am

http://kamikazee.prophp.org doesn't seem to be forwarding atm. I changed intothepit.org to point here directly.

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:58 am

afaik the server isnt accepting the connection rather than not forwarding....
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:00 am

Thanks - I was started to think we'd gone off line again :) but I found my way back :)

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”