Shoutbox & Dv8

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shoutbox & Dv8

Postby Saratoga » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Heya Kami, blink ... appears Dv8 cant post in shoutbox for some reason from a pm he sent me....

You don't have permission to access /shoutbox.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I havnt touched anything in Admin Panel :wink:

Should I suggest he format ? :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:15 am

Appears he can post now... NFI
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:31 am

Might have been the badword filter. Thats what shows up if I try and post and it catches a bad word.
What were you trying to post DV?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Just the latest news on that l aser eye g angbang. You know the one with all that V iagra! Lol :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah that is just the badword filter that our webhost uses. I think it automatically scans any POST requests (eg. when you submit a form) and rejects them if they contain certain words. I guess the idea is to automatically filter out common spambot messages. :nono:
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 am

no wonder i couldn't spam all my boner pills / cheap r olex ads here!!! :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”