Sub Forum Addition ?

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sub Forum Addition ?

Postby Saratoga » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Heya guys-n-gals

In an effort to generate a bit more interest, cohesion and variety to the layout and visual appeal ... ive had a couple thoughts...

What do you all reckon about adding a new sub forum called 'Gaming Corner' then to move all general gaming posts from Talk Zone to Gaming Corner.

As it is, visitors would be sifting through Talk Zone to find a gaming topic, much less one of interest enough for them to want to register and join in the conversation.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Keen, also. A spot for locked threads to live would be cool too?

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Locked threads going to members section has been a good idea. lets PIT members only view them which is how it should be. Hopefully there shouldnt be too many more locked threads anyway ...

I think that would be a good idea toga. gives more space for the bike and car threads to shine as well :P

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Yeah I'm all for it! The noobs are starting to roll in so we should see a rise in numbers anyway. Better to organize ourselves ;)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Maybe a 'Hall of Shame' in the clan section? to stop it cluttering the bidness posts?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Great idea toga
maybe a map/mod section, just incase ql dies and we need to fire up a server or 2 there is somewhere people can get files from
also i threw it out in another post, what do thinkabout chipping in (for those that can afford it) and buying a dedicated server, which would run a few gametypes ?
my son had a garys mod server and it wasnt overly priced.it would be so awsome to vote any custom map/mod like the good ol days
cpma,ra3,navy seals,
thoughts ?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:30 am

i like it! i would chip in!!! the idea of getting back to Q3A excites my nether region!!!! :D :D :D

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 am

Only Kami & Blink can alter the forum structure but I thought it was a good idea, hence I put it forward. We can easily create sticky posts with mod & map d/l's... probably best to keep it simple and see how it goes from there.

That sounds like a great idea scummy. What sort of $ would be required ? Prolly a good chance Kami / Blink already have suitable server files... and some good ideas how to implement them.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:41 pm

if not we can ask over at 4sg, those guys will know for sure,
im sure they would help, after all they will be using it as well
it must be a sydney based server
melb or adelaide will be shit pings for us northerners

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:53 pm

perhaps even a quake live specific section to show our dedication to our much loved franchise...

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”