Optimise viewing for mobile devices

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

pooGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pooGz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Sweet - I take it the mobile thing is just a theme?

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Optimise viewing for mobile devices

Postby frodo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 am

Oohhhh……we have colour for the phone view

Nice one

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

i clicked on "Switch to mobile style" by mistake.... and what a mistake it was.....
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 am

I am slowly making changes to the mobile site :)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:40 pm

not a bad idea at all. i would consider getting another mob if i could get intothepit.org on it.
wish they had a ql app to see who is online and statistics and shit!!! would be awesome!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

cite

Postby cite » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Wine for android is the only hope. I just want it so I could spin up servers from my mobile or tablet. It sucks a little that functions like that are not available without the plugin installed. The plugin being an xpi package.

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”