post times

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kidToni78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

post times

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 pm

i'm a little confused about the way the times on the posts work. from what i can see, they are set on brisbane time (i think). but then sometimes a post with a time earlier pops up after :S is this an error i'm getting on my end, or just because it relies on different peoples locations to time the posts?

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:22 pm

All times are UTC+ 10 hours...

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

with or without DST?

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Dunno, depends if the forums contain a mod to support dst with utc...

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 pm

the time at the top of each post will be in whatever timezone you have your profile set too. The default timezone is GMT+10.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:24 pm

trippy it says otherwise in the user control panel ?

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”