kami & blink

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
disgracian
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

kami & blink

Postby disgracian » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:06 pm

Since you to lads are clearly legends when it comes to PHPBB, I've got a question for you. A friend of mine wants a (seemingly) simple upgrade to her parenting forum, where users can specify a due date for their bundle of joy and a countdown will display in their signatures or under their avatar, like "x months, x weeks, x days remaining..."

Any idea how to start going about this, and is it as simple as it appears to be?
Cheers,

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:20 pm

Last edited by Saratoga on Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:45 pm

The counter I could write myself, it's integrating it into phpbb's user database and displaying it in the right place that I could do with some guidance on.
Cheers,

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:45 pm

You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:47 pm

Cheers,

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:09 pm

You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:18 pm

Cheers,

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:08 pm

I expected the first line of the first post to follow on from the topic:

...sitting in a tree...

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:21 pm

' while spud watches gleefully... '

lol as much as i would like to get my hands dirty, I've got my hands full at the moment :P
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”