adding pictures

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

adding pictures

Postby target » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:06 pm

hey guys have you been playing with album area and my account or something?
I can add pictures in talk zone but when in album area ther is no function to add pictures to upload. Any ideas?

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:15 pm

hehe i got no idea target, i haven't changed any forum settings or anything, and everything looks fine to me.

the upload bar is there for me when i go into the family album, so it strikes me as odd as to why it would only affect you...so it seems like it must be a per-user issue.

maybe kami changed something or knows something about what's going on :P
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Fixed.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Kami haxed some shizzle and it went all wack on a player. But now that bodizzle is nizzle and that wack biz was sent packin with some 9 mil all up in its face.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:44 am

Yr sooooooo white Spud ;)

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:00 pm

White and nerdy! hehe
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:10 pm

Go and sit in the corner!

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”