:O

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blink
Admin

:O

Postby blink » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:14 pm

what the hell!

is broken for anyone else after mr. b's post?

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:22 pm

Yeah, the rampant stench of Mr B's undies have reduced it to rubble.

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:24 pm

BTW the black text on grey is very hard on the eyes. Well it is for us old kents anyway. :)

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:35 pm

yeah. I posted in that thread after Mr*B and got redirected straight to that page. I just figured it was part of the advertising, but now I go straight to the ad as well.

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:56 pm

hmm that's weird, that page is actually the server's 404 error page - it doesn't make sense to me why it would pop up in that place. doesn't seem to affect any of mr. b's other posts either. oh well, hopefully that was a one-off error :P

and damn you old codgers! i'll have a look at getting another darker theme in here when i get back home. keep fragging!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:57 pm

stop fucking with my mind

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:45 pm

I just posted in that thread and Bomb's Mind Ate it... gone! :twisted:

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:17 pm

See .... I Told You!!! >>> check the times of post >>> Bomb just posted there, I can see that.... but no other post including mine >>>
OMFG
>Bombs Mind has gone Apples<
:twisted:

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:23 pm

does this mean i need to be exercised?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:33 pm

Especialy so if you can read our posts :wink:

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:20 am

Alrighty everyone, a new, darker theme is up - AcidTech. You can select it in your profile options. Kinda looks like the old intothepit style!

Quick Reply doesn't work with it yet - I'll add the code in a bit later when I have some free time :)

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:46 pm

lol blink. Yeah for some reason that threads fubar. I posted and it didnt add. :/ try and fix later.

AcidTech is now the default theme :)

I removed that thread, im pretty sure some data somewhere was corrupt.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:29 am

I can still smell Mr B's undies - can someone get some Glen20 in here ;) HeHe

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”