WA WA WA WA WA wa waw wa wa !

If anything is broken and needs fixing, or you think a new idea is great, let us know.

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WA WA WA WA WA wa waw wa wa !

Postby GURU » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:30 pm

im dun crying ! hehe haha

first time [and last time] in the history of pit i will be close to the spam gods in post counts! hehe :D

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:32 am

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:13 pm

yeh bring back the original pit... ahh well, this one isnt bad, thanks all who set it up..
Long live the =PiT=

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:21 pm

pinky, just make sure you pass on the message to as many people that we know where on the forums before. As T has mentioned, hopefully we get the old host sorted out.

If not im happy to put in for a new host and see we'll see about the domain.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Return to “Forum Issues and 'Requests'”