warping in the instacomp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

mickzerofive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

warping in the instacomp

Postby mickzerofive » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Are there any rules about warping in instagib comp? I would just like to know if I'm allowed to do this during a match?

grrrdian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: warping in the instacomp

Postby grrrdian » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm

go for it

mickzerofive

Postby mickzerofive » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 pm

already got my download list set for the grand finals.

Katy Peryy - Part of me
Shootmania
Dexter Season 6

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 am

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:23 am

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 am

was a pretty big argument last season about vader doing it on purpose from memory :/. .. dunno what the outcome was ahha
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am

he wasn't doing it on purpose. never did, just has heaps of other people using his internet. tbh it shouldn't be a problem because any warping that's going to make a significant difference to your hitability is going to drop your accuracy as well.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 pm

lol :) just so happens he warps fuckloads more everytime he touches the flag XD ...heaps of people using the internet...what a valid reason lol

i got 6 people using the internet here, downloading / watching youtube..and i dont warp that bad as soon as i touch a flag lol
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

mickzerofive

Postby mickzerofive » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Is it cheating? Sounds like cheating. There is a rule against cheating. Ok i know there is a setting which will go some way to prevent this, i cant remember what it is. Can someone advise what the setting is to compensate for low ping or whatever it is that causes the warping?

mickzerofive

Postby mickzerofive » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 pm

grrrdian

Postby grrrdian » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

there were people in cy@ who were also warping. i wasnt spectating, but true4m told me, and i dont see why he'd lie. guess we could look at a spectator demo?

anyway mick, if you wanna shoot yourself in the foot in the grand finals, you're more than welcome to. download all you want.

cite

Postby cite » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm

i've only played one match so far... against SS with VAD3R and Bijou impossible to hit. Makes you not want to bother with the rest of the games.

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

I think it should be against the rules to purposely warp, in a way it is cheating or it's at least an unfair advantage to the others who are not warping. It's not like warping makes you any better at the game, all it does is piss people of..

If you have a decent rig and are not suffering from fps drops etc coupled with a good connection or a stable ping there really should be no excuse to warp. If your sharing a connection with others i say fuck off and dont play lol :nono:, it's at the expense of other players, maybe find a fill in that isn't having connection issues..

my 2c

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”