warping in the instacomp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: warping in the instacomp

Postby kplxz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm

wow

chill pill pls...more lols instead? :)

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Lmao, the druggie comment returns. You dont even know me mate, im hardly a junkie :p moderation is the key my friend ;)

Look im not trying to argue with you because you seem to love to argue for the sake of an argument. Im merely letting you know you are incorrect. Agreeing to disagree is your friend.. I cant be fucked proving the fps thing because you will only take it out of context and go of on a tangent like always.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:31 pm

oh ffs, cmon sketch and hardy,
its a great topic that needs to be discussed, warping seems to becoming an increasing issue whether intended or not.

i dont want to lock the thread nor do i want to ban you sketch, but fk man, you go for the jugular, hardy called you a dickhead, ok that was bad.

just lets end it now ok,

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Lol sorry but i couldn't help myself :p :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 pm

dickhead

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Okay then, it's just the problem of warping wont get fixed if people don't know why its happening.

Things that can make you warp;
framerate (per sec) Too high.
improper packet settings
improper router settings
wireless connection
high traffic
high bandwidth

thing that can't make you warp;
framerate (per sec) too low.

Why do you start an argument with me when I'm only trying to contribute to the thread, and then try to make it look like I started it? :? :? :?

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:18 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:37 pm

NEWS FLASH !!

Yeah well... this isnt 4sg, sketchy, this is PiT Clan Forums.

You were in fact banned from PiT Clan Forums for hacking and doing what your doing now, being a total dickhead spamming our forum with off topic shit stirring.

Then you crawl behind our members backs sending a PM to the forum admins asking for your nic 'sketchy' to be reinstated, all at the same time you are rejoining the forum with an alias ! ... fuck knows how many other nics you got.

Youve been banned once, youve been warned by a PiT Clan Leader half a dozen posts above.....
Pull ya head in and STFU or i'll ban you again with out notice !

The next off topic post will be deleted and the poster given an infraction !

Carry on gents .........
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 pm

*Edit - Toga
Off Topic - Wrong Forum
Fkn Sit !
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

iddqd

Postby iddqd » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 pm

*Edit - Toga
Off Topic - Wrong Forum
Fkn Sit !

fauX

Postby fauX » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”