att : gubz and ictf teams

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cresh0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

att : gubz and ictf teams

Postby cresh0r » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

gubs : can u please state who admins the ictf comp, enem is under the impression that i am admining the ictf comp, but i'm just providing server and have nothing to do with the runnings and or decision making of this comp :p

i was in the server speccing (afk) and someone lagged, and i wasnt a good admin, cause i didnt pause it and didnt do my job as a admin....apparently enem thinks everyone says i'm admin of the ictf comp :/

i just wanna clear it up for everyone that this is a pit comp, i'm happy to help with servers etc, and giving advice for pit admins of the comp etc, but i would not like to be held responsible or take credit for being an admin of the ictf comp as pit boys are doing a wonderful job, and i just spawn shit :P

<3
cresh
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

frodo
Clan Member

Re: att : gubz and ictf teams

Postby frodo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I can't see a post here from Enem about any probs so he must have messages Gubbs

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:06 am

he was in a server last night pestering me about it and telling me i was a admin and not doing my job...when i said its a pit comp and 4sg just host servers, he was saying i was friends with pit and ex pit therefore i am admin...and because i was afk when speccing the match he was in and someone lagged, and i didnt pause, i'm totally a biased admin or some shit :P

dont get me wrong, happy to help out with this comp, but pits doing a great job, and i dont want the credit of people thinking i'm the admin on it when pits doing an awesome job

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:16 pm

hey Cresh, sorry you have been put in this position. I guess i have been running the nuts and bolts of the comp, but because i dont spawn the servers i dont have admin rights on the servers. I will try and get in touch with syncerror (sp?) as previously suggested and see if i can get that status to spawn servers for the comp etc and that should clear up any future issues. I am still travelling as i have been for the past week and wont be able to do that till tomorrow.

Sorry to enem and their team whose game i was speccing, and did state in chat that i couldnt pause when one of your players lagged and lost his con, after which two to three more caps were made by the opposition and game over...

Judging by the previous score of 5-0 on the first map and the score at the time of the timeout i reckon the end result would have been the same, but it shouldn't have happened like that so point taken.

cheers, gubben

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 pm

all good gubs :) i just dont want credit where its not due,....also to fix this problem in the future i'll op people in the servers so they can pause.... also both teams have 3 timeouts anyway, so with 6 timeouts should have been fine...

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”