AiM 3 iCTF tourny map pool poll vote

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

What would the community like to see in the map pool

Camper Crossings
9%
Courtyard
20%
Dueling Keeps
4%
Ironworks
11%
Japanese Castles
16%
Rebound
14%
Reflux
5%
Spider Crossings
15%
Troubled Waters
5%
Shining Forces
1%

Total votes: 111

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AiM 3 iCTF tourny map pool poll vote

Postby hardy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Its probably about that time were we should be disscusing the possible choices of maps for the comp. Not sure if Gubben was going to put up a vote or choose the pool himself so i thought id put one up. Be interesting to see the results.

I have disregarded maps such as anything space related for obvious reasons they are not popular. Speak up if you want them lols. I figuerd we should probably vote for 5 maps per person.

Can only fit 10 lines in the poll options field so if you want to vote maps that i couldnt include like shining forces, stronghold, baseseige, bloodlust, infinity and anything else i have forgotten please specify it with a post suggesting so.

Cheers :)

edit: could a mod please move this to the aim section. i fucked up :p
Last edited by hardy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Courtyard - classic
Double Impact - chaotic fun map for a comp
Infinity - the new IronWorks? would be as good as IronWorks was last comp
Rebound - I wanted this in the comp since the first one
Shining Forces - great replacement for Siberia imo

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:50 am

So are you voting for Infinity, Double Impact and Shining for 1 vote each sifz? I wouldn't mind keeping a tally on the map votes that couldn't be added as a poll option if possible. If people dont like the format of the poll vote layout just disregard this and wait for someone else to action something. Just interested to see the results :idea: :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 am

Or run multiple votes with every map in for. A true indication

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 am

Is it possible to have the matches on either the sunday or the day before? sunday isnt really that good for me but I still want to compete. can the teams that are going to play decide if sat or sun is better and then play on that day? Its not like it would change anything :D and both teams can still record demos and ss's of the matches and such and submit them and im sure someone will be able to make a server for the teams and such (all the rules and whatevers). :D?
Cod3r

KiLotr

Postby KiLotr » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Reflux is twice in the poll, infinity is not there, and I would change my vote from rebound to shinning if shinning was an option.

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:08 am

Infinity needs to be made an option.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 am

who was the other one with me for keeps lol

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 pm

EroticSumo

Re: AiM 3 iCTF tourny map pool poll vote

Postby EroticSumo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:35 am

Quanker would like to vote for Space CTF.

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 am

Nice map choice, I do enjoy the 5 ones I picked. Why no Siberia though?

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

When i put the poll up i could only add 10 x entries and no more so if there is a map you want and it's not listed, specify it in a post that you want that map and we can tally it all up at the end of the poll vote. This poll vote is just a test to see what people might like to have in the pool.

grrrdian

Postby grrrdian » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 pm

jap castles, spider crossings = obvious picks
rebound although its gonna be gay
stonekeep coz its good for 5v5, its got enough space so that insta might work. unlike siberia and ironworks (which just don't work if you dont have items, just become cessy)
aaand infinity

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 pm

lol at the map pool being made just what grrd posted, when clearly most of the people on here disagree. at least 17 people said courtyard should be in the pool, and that's just being ignored?

EDIT: 20 now.

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”