AiM Comp official complaint: cresh and biokiller

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AiM Comp official complaint: cresh and biokiller

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 pm

anyone else from 4sg visit this forum? i am not reg at 4sg...maybe i will...

official complaint: just after comp game ended cresh kicked me from server. i was private talking to joolies and to z in main chat about the game when this happened. i didn't reconnect as I assumed he had banned me also. then he proceeded to kick me from vent which he is also admin of 4 times consecutively. i went in the final time before walking away to hear BioKiller mocking me.

official complaint to Pit Clan Leaders: BK has been voicing disrespectful comments to me for weeks but I've let them go because he was cool once and also because they have been stupid comments. In the AiM Comp today I had to block him before the match started because of his comments. Then his mocking of me in vent was the last straw to putting up an official complaint about him.

BK grow up. sinbin this guy pls or worse.
cresh grow up. 4sg leaders may well deal with you if i can be bothered reporting you to them. l8r ctf mega master pro.

cresh0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cresh0r » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

u were in a 4sg hosted server, and u abused the admin

*pulls out 4sg rule book*

. Referees have the right to kick players who abuse them and who continue to do so"

u also came into 4sg vent and abused a 4sg admin and were kicked from vent also.

stop trying to act the victim

gg sifz.
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm

i did not abuse the admin. show your proof. making false statements is stooping low cresh.

what did happen though is i was talking to others who actually played the game about which teams were using vent. you then decided to hijack the conevrsation with "boo hoo" then "vent isnt needed for ictf". i responded by jokngly saying "shoosh mega ctf pro mega master". then you kicked me - without warning.

so in the end it is you who were abusive and you who abused your admin rights.

Gubs please organise another 4sg admin. this guy loses the plot consistently.
Last edited by kplxz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:49 pm

no false statements, bio was their and heard ur abuse towards me.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

i am referring to the game talking to you in vent wouldn't have happened if you hadn't abused your admin rights in the first place (you really are slow). i went onto vent to ask you if you thought it was funny. you then proceeded to attempt to abuse me so i cut you off and told you to grow up and called you a shunt which is fair enough for what you did. stop your bullshit innocent games lool so pathetic.
Last edited by kplxz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

bio is no witness to call upon either as he has had a connected complaint lodged against him also.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm

u called a admin a "ctf mega master pro" then told that admin to shoosh in his own server...

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm

u hijacked the conversation with smartass comments while game players were talking. not to mention i think ctf mega master pro is a pretty cool name and furthermore i wasn't abusing you - it was said jokingly. your hair trigger admin finger though was begging for a chance to kick me. so i have made an official complaint. the end.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

I OBJECT!, i'd like to call tissues for sifz to the stand ur honor

spud
Wiggles

Re:

Postby spud » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

tissues..u need them.

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Don't worry sifz. cresh has kicked me multiple times before I can even say anything.

Pic related, it's creshOr.

He has kicks/bans rg members before a scrim that we are involved in, I don't know how many cocks he had to suck to get admin but well done to him. Kicking you is the only thing he has over you sifz.

cresh0r

Re: Re:

Postby cresh0r » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Sparkle (sif) you are fucking retarded, i was in a CTF game which i still am with bomba and hardy when you came in to vent and started abusing cresh and myself for no good reason

you sir are a faggot and you dont win the internetz !
Last edited by BiO on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”