Dissapointed all Round really :)

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

Vad3r1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dissapointed all Round really :)

Postby Vad3r1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Overall i'm Really Pretty disgusted all round, at having to play three hard out games, then another 3 games Straight after to a team who cried about our Lack of Players, exaggerated about time taken, then Pause game for 3 mins mid final when we didn't even know you could do this, double standard!!!

I am happy to rematch You mofos For the Honor of the game, I don't give a shit about results, Cause As Far as I'm concerned these Results Just mean u beat a very weak team FYI !!!

I don't even care if You beat Our Best Team, I would just like to know the outcome of the Game!

At the End of the Day -SS- Best team vs PIT and I97, you guys would lose! If you think You can beat our BEST TEAM, then lets go!

As I said dont care about points Just bitter at tourney on sunday and lack of players available!

Its Like Hollyfield turning up to Fight Mike Tyson and Tyson turns Into Eddie Murphy! Sure Eddie gonna make you laff but he gets beat down!!

revskank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby revskank » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:48 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

"At the End of the Day -SS- Best team vs PIT and I97, you guys would lose!"

I'm sure i97 have some other players missing that might make up their "best team" also. That said, I +1 vader on this. Comp being what it is though....like any team that has player probs on the day and loses...lose. We lost...is frustrating but was great to play in the comp anyway (played one day worth of games...hmpff...then again had we beat PiT we would've lost to z| for sure).

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Playing two brackets happened many times in the AiM ictf comp 1. Difference might have been that those games started at 5 or 5.30 so that hour changes it a lot. Sorry if you got tired vader :)

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

vader arent u the best ss have? and ur a push over :P
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

i need a tummy tickle

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Pfft Sif You would have a best team SS your all shit cus you guys werent saying POW ! every time you shot obviously PiT and i97 took my advice gosh Rookie errors tbh
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

actually, i find, if i make starwars laser noises and hum the starwars tune before i enter a room..helps heaps..ur pow...is something which should be in a commercial :P

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm

*shoots Cresh0r* POW and the dirt is gone ;}
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm

hehe :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

snga
Clan Member

Postby snga » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 pm

*shoots Cresh0r* POW and the dirt is gone ;} LOL BANG ON THE MONIEZ Renz I was like POW and ur flag is GONE......YEA BOII

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 pm

lol :P

true4m

Postby true4m » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”