Chiming in

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chiming in

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

I have rejoined the forum under my new name - I hope this doesn't create any issues.

The reason I have done this is to respond to relevant threads about AiM 2 ICTF comp.

Lastly....please bring on AiM ICTF comp 3 asap! And thanks Gubs and all others involved - was great fun *again.

Vad3r1

Postby Vad3r1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Yes Yes Many Thanks to Gubbs and Co,.... We would prefer you got the $300 for organizing such a Comp!

Virtual Trophy.com! Who Will win the next Insta Trophe ayeeee ?

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

We know its you sifz, your in trouble for joining again, im telling.

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 pm

As long as creshor keeps to himself you should be right sifz.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

:P now that they r out of the comp, sifz has no need to be here yes?

seriously, i dont care but sifz better not start shit :)
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Sparkle Sparkle
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Sparkie LOL'z at THAT!
Cod3r

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 pm

ehhe :) buddy thing is, i get along with all the pit gang, without u here, i had no reason to cause shit (however u got replaced by the rG gang) so disrespectful people like u will always get on my back here :P but its ok :D welcome back i guess ^_^ lets just not cross paths again :D

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Because creshor likes to act tough on the internet behind the safety of his screen, and then when he starts to lose he plays the victim and PMs admins asking them to ban the person saying mean things about him.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 pm

i'd gladly put ur head through a brick wall sketchy :) be lucky this is the internet, u cant die here (only ur reputation of being seen a cheater will stick with u on the internet)

and i never once pm'd a admin telling them to ban someone, for ur info, knowing pit, i woulda been up for being banned aswell as sifz

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

i get along with all the pit gang
- makes two of us

welcome back i guess
- thanks?

lets just not cross paths again :D
- ok?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 pm

group hug ?

booGz
Clan Member

Re: Chiming in

Postby booGz » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm

hey wb sifzy baby
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”