3rd day of play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gubben
Clan Member

3rd day of play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

Good games had by all despite lateness of getting on servers and some issues with match pausing. Thanks again to Cresh for getting those servers up and getting peeps into them.

Latest casualties to follow Cunning Stunts are:

iQ who forfeited with a no show;
=PiT= Blue who lost to e.X.c then to rG;
and -SS- who lost to =PiT= Red then i97 :ugh:

Next Sunday 26th Feb, 6.30pm ADST are the following matches:

AiM1 = semi final match winners bracket z| vs e.X.c [ winner goes to finals. Loser plays |dK| in match 17 (approx 8pm]

AiM2 PiT Red vs rG [ winner plays winner of AiM 3 (match 18) (approx 8pm) loser is Eliminated ]

AiM3 i97 vs -PL- [ winner plays winner of AiM2 (match 18) (approx 8pm) loser is Eliminated ]

All remaining teams on standby for matches 17, 19 (semi final losers bracket) starting at (approx) 8pm

Please check the bracket below to see who plays in these matches.

It might be too late to run the grand final next sunday in which case it will be played the following sunday.
Attachments
AiM iCTF Tourney 2 bracket rev 2.jpg
Tourney 2 third sunday info.jpg

Dox

Re: 3rd day of play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

Postby Dox » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Is there any way we can get someone in our game to keep an eye on PL?

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I thought wolfcam meant you don't have to worry about that.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:29 pm

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

It's nothing to me. I'm just saying can't you view from other people's POV?

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Only from a recorded demo.

Dox

Postby Dox » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:00 pm

i97 win against PL.. PL are no shows, we waited in the server for 30 minutes and none of them joined.

grrrdian

Postby grrrdian » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:07 am

so next week we'll have 3 games:
1. z vs dk
2. winner of 1 vs i97
3. winner of 2 vs eXc

are we playing classic double elim, in that for any team to be knocked out, they need to lose twice?
if so, eXc will head into grand finals with a life in hand ;o

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 am

thats correct Grrrdian

because z screwed up their start times yesterday, the match vs dK was put back to next week. This means first game is z vs dK

winner plays i97, and the winner of that goes into the final vs eXc.

Now assuming, as z no doubt are, that they will make it through each round, they have three tough matches back to back...

Mind you i know dK and am sure i97 will have a lot to say (or do) about that :D

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 am

Can we start earlier if this is the case? I don't mean to whinge but 3 series will go way too late for us in NZ. Sunday is a work night and 3 series will go on forever. The nights where we've only had two series have gone on until after 12am, so I can imagine 3 series will be a 1am or later finish.

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 am

Even 5:30pm instead of 6.30pm would be a huge help.

true4m

Postby true4m » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:02 pm

We need to play the 2 lower bracket games mid-week. It won't be possible to play them on Sunday night as we have an important 4sg CTF semi-final match to play that night.

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I doubt my team will be on during the week true - Maybe though.. We have an important CTF match on Sunday aswell (we're in the div2 finals)

I'd prefer Friday or Saturday if possible, we just don't get enough time during the week to get online at night for a complete series. I barely make it on for a few duels even.

true4m

Postby true4m » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”