-SS- .. Sorry for the rage

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Ofcourse, and I apologise for that too. The main hold up was the mouse bug when I tried to alt tab to full screen. I had to close my whole browser in the end and reload Quake.

Me and Vader might have different opinions but we'll get over it. We've known each other for yonks - in fact I was on -SS- about 10 years ago in Quake3 playing below him ;)

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

oops...on topic - I said vader wasn't warping for me - which he wasn't. I need to say though that I saw him rarely - for ocne our paths rarely crossed. The other reason I say he wasn't warping because supple who did cross and follow vaders path a lot in the map was adament he wasn't warping for him, and despite some in your clan insinuating we would lie - I am not and I don't believe supple was.

As for vader warping for your team...weird...also, the idea that vader magically stopped warping after cresh xyz...is nonsense imo. If it's true then it's simply coincidence.

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 pm

I mean we have the demos here, happy to send them to you if you wish - Not that it really matters, but if you want to see that we're not lying. Vader warped every time I saw him, and then on map 2 as I say, he was fine. You might recall me saying in warm up on map 2 that he was fine all of a sudden and that everything was fine to play.

It's over now any way. Over it. Move on. Play some more games soon :)

Flyphe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Flyphe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 pm

i would like to see some demos (i wasnt there :( so i wnaa see the games hehe, plus i want to see the warping)
Cod3r

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 pm

hey can you guys please send me the demos (everyones please) to aimtourneys@hotmail.com

thanks folks

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 pm

also. is pythia even allowed to play for i97?

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Gub, no worries. Will do later when I get home. I'll get the rest of them to do the same thing (they might not be able to tonight. My only contact with vsc is through Quake Live, so unless he is online I can't tell him)

Flyphe, PM me your email if you want me to flick them through.

Sketch, cresh reckons he clarified this and said it was OK - I did ask him before we started the games against eXc to make sure we were safe in that respect. I'd appreciate someone clarifying this for me if he was misinformed however. Though if affects nothing in the long run - The games we used him in we lost any way, and we didn't use him for the series against -SS-

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks Dox.

re Pythia, i told cresh that if he wasnt registered he wouldnt be able to play under normal circumstances, but since many teams were asking the same for subs, because of other matches (my bad on scheduling this comp) i said if he couldnt field a full team or needed a sub that he could play.

First comp there were no other comps in conflict with the AiM one. This time of the year clearly is different. I will look into a possible mid week event next time if that suits everyone more.

Vad3r1

Re:

Postby Vad3r1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Vad3r1

Postby Vad3r1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Yes Post Your demos, would be keen to see what Fuss is about!!! zip zip

Vad3r1

Re:

Postby Vad3r1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 pm

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:58 pm

We will scrim you any time..

http://railgodz.freeforums.org/index.php

Is the site if you want to formerly do it, we also scrim on the spot if both sides have a team. No reason why we can't set up weekly scrims. iCTF, iFT, iTDM or whatever, doesn't matter

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:08 pm

the insta lineup u had last season was terrible, u had 2 maps, to many unbalanced shit maps in insta.
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”