Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

ske7chy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

Postby ske7chy » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 pm

uploading alone would be easily 10 mins. (free sites are slow as shit)

checking the demos to make sure they are the right ones would take atleast 20 plus mins. (need to restart qlive every time i view a new link, watch demo make sure it's the right one, rename it for later, repeat for every demo he wants. it would be more time consuming than you think.

and for what? Even If I do send them and he sees I wasn't hacking, he will be like "yeah well you still hacked the z| game." just because he made a youtube clip of me landing a few quick rails. And then there's creshor who will no doubt chime in with a redbull comment. because he is a childish fat cunt.

grrrdian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby grrrdian » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:29 pm

quake live demo tools

install qldt
use dates given in match link
go to date of demo
double click demo file, check to see player names, compare with players in matchh link

demo foiund in 30 seconds.
other demos will be before or after this demo, if you sort files by date created/modified.

all 3 demos found in 2 mins.
upload 10mb, or email each individually. nfi what sort of connection you have, but at ~60kilobytes per second, each demo will take 1 min to upload. roughly. give it 2 mins, at 30 kilobytes per second. 6 mins you should have all 3 demos uploaded.

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm

he's just stalling, dont worry boys, i97 will get them out of the comp :P

sketchy is already guilty, he isnt uploading demos due to he knows he can stay in the comp without showing his 220000000000000000.01 response time without redbull :/
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 am

creshor will you be playing when we vs i97? :) RREEEEDDBBUUULLLLLLL

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:41 am

I really must protest the threats that have been posted with this topic both here and elsewhere . Shit like " you will be going home in an ambo" etc are just not on IMO. If you were to meet at a LAN and start a fight would you be happy to live with the consequences of killing another person? IMO if you start a fight when the answer to that is no then your an idiot. This has gone too far! The hacking accusations are.now superfluous .

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am

-_- true

gubben received the demos yet? i'll get my spec demos up of me speccing redbullman tomorrow (what i was able to record anyway due to running in and out of the server)

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

cresh i posted ske7chys demos on page 10

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 am

whats teh verdict on them? was he using redbull?

true4m

Postby true4m » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:46 am

Well i watched the first demo on jap castles vs PiT and i thought his reaction times were slow and aim was mostly average. He only went for a couple of crazy corner shots and missed them (note he didn't miss one of those in the z match and he went for a lot more).

I was ready to say no suss shots at all, then something a little dodgey happened from 6:15 onwards until he capped the flag. All of a sudden he's hitting everything and his reactions get like 3x faster. Then immediately after he cap's he's missing everything... Possible toggle? They were fairly easy shots though. Not enough to go by in that demo.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:15 pm

well that verdict is enough to say he was cheating in the game vs z and shouldnt be able to play in the rest of the comp :P he played in comp play, played like ratshit, no .001 reflex times, average shots, average movement, bad predicts.

locked in cheater, remove from comp :)

Politix

Postby Politix » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 pm

fail cresh

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:36 pm

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Is it almost time to lock this thread - if anything it's just getting tedious.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”