Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 pm

nah, i think most of the posters have some type of brain that will allow them apon reflection (sometime down the track) to realise that instead of thinking they sound clever, maybe they really sound a tad silly lol, or even make them feel a bit embarressed.

so in the past topics have been locked or removed, it still continued on the servers or elsewhere regardless.
here we have one thread (which others dont have to look at) where they can show the rest of the quake community how tough and clever they are.
gl and hf

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 pm

lol fair enough!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

grrrdian

Postby grrrdian » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:58 pm

no valid defense made. story's surrounding the affair are full of bullshit too.

yea he buys a new comp, leaves it sitting there for 2 weeks (we all do that right?). then, when accusation of cheating made, he switches to new comp and formats old comp, all demos gone.

then, says he played vs z| on new comp, offers to give demos if dates provided. i provide dates... he doesn't provide em.

what a load of dung. 100% hacker.
also, apparantly qlhook has a triggerbot, so its not even some paid, obscure hack. according to flyphe anyway.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:06 pm

i97 vs PiT ske7chy POV demos:

http://uppit.com/jyucz2q3wfge/pitvsi97_ske7chy.zip

some inconclusive demos again imo - notably no reaction time 0.00001 sec shots (which I find odd but whatever)

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm

rofl...sketchy isnt in i97?

on another note :)

http://4seasonsgaming.com/cresh/temp/redbull.jpg

wd pit beating rG, u deserved it
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 am

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:01 am

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm glad you have time to waste on making pointless pictures.

"yea he buys a new comp, leaves it sitting there for 2 weeks (we all do that right?). then, when accusation of cheating made, he switches to new comp and formats old comp, all demos gone."

I'm beginning to doubt you grrd. You come off as someone who is intelligent, yet I have told you that I didn't think to put the auto record/SS thing on the first game I played on my new comp. I have stated this at least 3-4 times.

I have been pretty level headed with these tedious accusations, but you are honestly pushing the boundaries of stupidity I thought only creshor could reach.

@dox, im assuming it's pit vs rG, just a typo.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

that image, took 2 minutes to make lol and its completely valid, hows the new ass cream sponsor working for u ?

saying sketchy is in i97, is a complete insult, shame on u sifz :(

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah insult to me, why would I want to be in a clan with a fat cunt in it? :lol: Don't get me wrong i97 is a great clan, but it only takes on bad egg to ruin an omelet.

If I were you I would be spending time outside walking and working on a diet, but then again you are lazy enough to get that morbidly obese so chances are you are too lazy to get off the computer and do something about your pathetic life.

Enjoy heart problems at the age of 30.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Dudes keep it relevent - personal trolling wont be had here :nono:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 pm

ur whole team is a bad egg sketchy XD

also, at the end of the day, i can get skinny if i cared what losers like u think, i love my life i have no health problems what so ever even at the weight I am, sad thing for u, ur stupidity and terrible shallow personality, is with u for the rest of ur life and u cant change being a douche....so if the smartest thing u have against me to insult me is my weight, then i'll continue laughing at u, cause ur personality caused u to cheat, caused u to be a terrible person, causes u to be shallow and pick on people for no valid reason...so ur worse off then me buddy.

u act like a primary school kid picking on another persons size, and u expect it to get to them? u expect me to cry and say "omg, he said i was fat, i should change my life" no...i'm happy with my life, i got good friends, good job, awesome gf, and i enjoy my life...so i honestly dont care if u cant accept fat people...its a problem with ur life, not mine

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm

:evil:
Thread has run its course.
Thread Locked.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”