Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am

i look forward to the demos from tonite ... thats for sure !
i think the guy shoulda been banned
i called him on sus shit about 4 weeks ago after i dueled him, his aim was shit, then 2 hrs later in ictf it was godlike
anyway the decision has been made and im cool with it
just remember his rep is now gone............. that's punishment enuf IMO, sure he can start another account but the player "Ske7chy" will always be remembered as the sus prick !
and i would rather be called a noob than a cheat !
nuff said !

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 pm

I even voted ban. Thing is if he didnt play, there would always have been discussion back and forth. The other demos of him were not the comp environment which was part of his defence. Here is another comp game in which he can literally play to defend his name. Simple. Im sure most will review his game for comparison. If he doesnt play, he's guilty. If he does and he doesnt bring his comp game to the table he is guilty, if he plays with inhuman brilliance again and he isnt haxing, well then, he is in-human and we all stand corrected. Nuff said.

Politix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

Postby Politix » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 pm

This had well and truly blown out of proportion... I have a feeling id won't give two fucks...

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:46 pm

:) sneaky outcome gubben, i like it actually :p gj
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Politix

Re:

Postby Politix » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:13 pm

On the contrary Politix this is the most fair way to play it. He was accused and couldnt explain himself with words and the comparisons made were not the comp environment. This simply gives ske7chy a chance to prove himself under the same conditions. Sure there is more scrutiny this time but there was alot before too. If he wasnt cheating, he will pull out his moves with equal awe, if he was he won't... if that makes sense.

Politix

Postby Politix » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 pm

The conditions are not nearly the same gubben they are different in almost every way but the gametype. and your not seeing what i'm trying to say, everytime we've tried to explain something we just get harassed and we can't even get a word out, this is worse than a fucking CFMEU union meeting. I'm over it we're all over it what reason don't we have to pull out of the tourney? to prove his innocence? This is a 16th century witch hunt..

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Accusations were made. Your team has hotly denied them. Everyone said ban. You all said he's innocent. Here is the chance to prove it. Your last game was closely watched as will this one be. I dont see how the conditions are different in any way. All im trying to do is run a fun comp. Cheating or suss play gets spotted and its my duty to follow up on it. I have taken a back seat all week as the community has debated this. All fingers pointed to the belief he was cheating. I dont see how this can be called unfair by letting ske7chy play and actually defend himself with actions not words.

anomvoltz

Re: Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

Postby anomvoltz » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Settle pettles. I sent him a text letting him know he's playing. He's not at home he said hopefully he make it home in time.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 pm

excuses begin!

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 pm

look at the polls buddy :P more think u cheated over not cheating ;)

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

grrd gave that link to people who don't even play quake live.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

lies lol

true4m

Postby true4m » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 am

So what did we learn from the rG match? Any demo's?

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”