Verdict - The Ske7chy Affair

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

Ghosted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ghosted » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 pm

The evidence provided was inconclusive.. All of those shots can be made by predicting the enemies approach using sound.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

yeah so, but you said he was bad.
wait now your defending him because he's bad?
make your mind up m8, one post you say he's bad (he only shot you 4 times in a duel) now you feel you need to defend him because? why? he did some ok shots? some good shots? some insane shots? but he's bad, you said so? sorry you confuse me m8

Ghosted

Postby Ghosted » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:34 pm

I agree hes not very good

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 pm

even in the demo against z?

Ghosted

Postby Ghosted » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

The added consistent sound of the railgun in ictf makes prediction of enemy movement easy

true4m

Postby true4m » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Not to restart this but ghosted a lot of those shots cannot be explained by sound. Anyway somebody lock this lol...

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

yeah we all know that though? but im still confused about how you think he played against z, seeing as you think he's a bad player.
ok then, you think he's a bad player and he's just using the railgun sound ( like no one else does lol), but how do you think he played agaist z?

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm

ok ill answer for you.
you reckon he's a bad player (only shot you 4 times in a duel)
but he played really well against z, right? i think everyone whos seen the demo would say so.

now as grrrdian (however his name is spelt lol) pointed out, this leaves a rather wide discrepency wouldnt you say?
now in my noobie reckoning this would put sketch in the extremely suss department (and apart from some ingame shots that would need to be made by someone of my skill or greater, rapha, tox, toga etc), and while not everyone agrees that he's 100 percent haxing, i reckon its worthwhile keeping an eye on him.
and because not everyone agrees he's 100 percent haxing, i dont think anyone should play god and ban him.

its a whacky mixed up world eh, but dont stress, everthing will be ok :D

Ghosted

Postby Ghosted » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

I saw the demo's not the youtubes and it painted a very different picture once i saw the shots being made on tankjr's

true4m

Re:

Postby true4m » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm

i was damned if i did, damned if i didnt ban. Thing is, now we'll see if it was a correct decision or not. All eyes on the mark.

true4m

Postby true4m » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

He won't cheat again in the comp though Gubb. That's obviously good for the comp, but i just feel a lack of justice here. He should buy a lotto ticket cause he's lucky as fuck to get away with that.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

gubs like has been mentioned before, these new humanized bots are almost impossible to detect.
dont stress about it m8.

wasnt for you thered be no comp, not your fault that wankers feel the need to cheat.

true4m

Re:

Postby true4m » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm

says you,
you have a choice true, play or dont.

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”