mr sparkle

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

anomvoltz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mr sparkle

Postby anomvoltz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 pm

The crazy world we live in. Anyway, a few of us have evidence of mr sparkle using obvious wallhacks, like tracing through walls, shooting walls etc etc. This guys decides he's going to put a video on youtube and also catch himself :) hackers catching themselves these days.

http://4seasonsgaming.com/forums/viewto ... =14&t=2728

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

BAN!

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:03 pm

lmao the guy (dm6) that posted the demo of sparkle also caught him self by posting it, that is just so classic.
btw pits, ages ago this guy (dm6) was also bagging out our clan saying we were full of haxers etc over the fragzta incident.

man this is very sweet indeed :D

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 pm

bomba between this guy and sparkle, they gave sketch a heap of grief ingame over what was goin on with sketch being suspected lol. it's always been the way though, noone hates a hacker like a hacker. It's funny how butthurt hackers get when they think someone else is hacking, i love it how when the hack they downloaded to give them a competitive edge, is being cancelled out by possibly another hacker, they somehow think they're the ones being cheated lmao

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

seeing a screenshot, and seeing footage is completely different, so u cant really say he used it online unless u see it in footage, therefore, u cant 100% say he's a cheater, because no footage evidence, just a screenie with him having a cheat, but...without seeing in action, hard to slap him :o
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm

meh wasnt just a screenie, there was a video, but i see what your getting at. Thats kinda the same logic as saying 'You can't be 100% sure sketch hacks, sure you can be 99.9% sure but you never know because you haven't physically stood behind him and watched him play'

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm

yeah but the video WASNT dm6 playing, it was sparkle....if the video had "following dm6" it'd be a diff story :P

i'm 99.9% sure he does, and others agree :p he's been outvoted here and on 4sg...pretty much close the book on that chapter :)

if i was pit, remove sketch, get 5 ref's in the game to spec each 1 of ur members 1st sign of a really sus shot, out of the comp and future comps :)

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

My demo of sparkles more then obvious hacks http://www.mediafire.com/?abkbm3ja5z5kafz

note: if your watching in wolfcam /cg_wh 1
if your watching in ql single player /r_shownormals 1

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:14 pm

yawn i'll wait for grrdian to look into it, doesnt change the fact sketch cheated u know :p

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm

i dont have valid proof, he was not using the hack in a game and it wasnt saying "following dm6" he had a hack installed, but obviously, couldnt get it working with the demo (if he isnt telling a lie) he will be watched closely and if he uses it, then he will be on that cheaters thread, just like u

sketch, no matter what u say, the people who voted, said u cheat, so u cant back down from that, a lot of old school quakers saw the videos and didnt disagree, if they did they woulda said, but the higher percentage of people agree that u cheat :/ its pretty simple. community had its say and vote...pretty fair instead of just banning u tbh

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Ok - so this thread is about sparkle.

I downloaded the demo from 4sg, installed WolfCamQL (great tool btw) and with cg_wh 1 you can watch sparkle clearly tracking enemy thru the walls. Now I'm no expert on quake, but this is soooo obviously blatant. I suggest Sparkle is up for ban from the comp, he's obviously cheating.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 pm

yeah i agree sparkles cheating, was speccing him before, got some nice evidence :D

Dox

Re:

Postby Dox » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:11 am

true4m

Re: Re:

Postby true4m » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 am

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”