Blatant hacking in ictf comp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

ske7chy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby ske7chy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

true4m
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

There you go my friends. Trigger bot. Ban him. No possible explanation.

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm

extreme

Re:

Postby extreme » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Last edited by extreme on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Come on man. This is so obvious. It is a trigger bot. Give it up. The more you defend him the more your digging your whole team into a hole.

extreme

Postby extreme » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 pm

The thing is, you can't possibly say that this proves that he is 100% sure hacking, which it clearly doesn't as otherwise there wouldn't be like 15 pages of discussion across different forums with each person stating their own theory. There is plenty of times in the demo (Yes, I watched it) which completely contradicts some of the points you have made (such as missing simple shots when an enemy was over the crosshairs). You need to be 100% sure, and this simply isn't enough.

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 pm

You need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is hacking. We can easily do this. Do you think every person that goes to jail has 100% guaranteed evidence against them? If there was evidence like this against a player in my team he'd axed immediately. I certainly wouldn't be defending him either.

The chances of this happening and being legit are like 1 in a million - hitting 6 impossible rails with in-human reaction time (like 0.03) within a few mins. More than a dozen incredibly suspicous moments across 2 maps. Many many more suspicious moments from pub demos.... Bad excuses. Nothing adds up.

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

I dont think anybody could defend themselves with footage presented in that fashion.

cresh0r

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby cresh0r » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm

new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

i wouldnt even give them that option, if they cheat, should be removed from all comps, even with an apology, as an admin, its so annoying to have to spectate every game that player will be in just to waste other peoples time if they cheat again....the old rule..once a cheater always a cheater.

plus, they have not shown respect to anyone else in this whole situation, so they should not be given the nice treatment

my 2c only :D upto pit <3

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

To be fair ske7ch is a very nice guy who treated me with complete respect when chatting to him (doesnt change the obvious facts here tho). It's the rest of rG (except otp who is also nice) that are being assholes.

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Just leave them in the comp... Makes it more challenging :)

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

I never cheated.. Anyone who is decent can make those shots.

Please note for the hundredth time. That I am not saying decent players shoot like that. It's my play style, It's how I am used to playing.

They are just sticking up for me. They have played beside me. (hack free, in various games.) for years. If I hacked I would be ashamed and I would gladly come forward. I hate cheaters. These videos grrd put together are shit. One shot that was really sus, the other are pure directional sound, predictability, and a bit of luck. The dodgy aim is me being nervous. I even told gubz I played badly because of nerves strait after the game before I knew of this speculation.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm

haha bruno, they suck even with cheats?

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”